We are looking for people to serve as our Training Coordinator.
You will have the opportunity to design and develop training materials for software applications, provide guidance to the development team, and train users in applying those applications in their daily work.
We are a faith-based nonprofit organization who, for more than 35 years, has pioneered the use of technology to speed language translation and meet the technology needs of translators and support personnel.
If you believe, as we do, that all languages are of value, form an integral part of peoples’ identity and have the potential to serve them in a rapidly changing world, then you can be part of a team serving minority language communities around the world.
- Design and develop instructional content
- Write help files and on‐line tutorials
- Design and develop distance learning courses, utilizing a variety of instructional styles and formats
- Provide IT training, guidance, and mentoring to other members of design and development team
- Conduct training and orientation to new field‐assigned IT personnel
- Travel to various organization approved training events to assist users as needed
Degree in Education, English, Communications, Computer Science, Journalism, related field or equivalent experience
- Working comfortably on cross-cultural teams
- Writing training and instructional materials
- Winning cooperation through awareness and sensitivity to people’s needs
- Finding common ground and solving problems for the good of all
- Gaining the support of others