Consultant/Trainer: Language Applications
- Assist and train end users in the application of computational aids in solving language-related problems.
- Consult with end users regarding specific applications.
- Train people in the use of personal and center computers for assigned tasks with particular emphasis on assisting language workers.
- Customize existing programs for individual users.
- Prepare data to meet the input requirements of existing programs.
- Teach users in the use of language software.
- May travel to various branches, computer centers or workshops to assist users.
POSITION EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Language applications consultant trainer needs competencies in MS Office applications and /or Open Office.