We are looking for a administrator to provide technical support for database management and related support systems.
We are a faith-based nonprofit organization pioneering the use of technology to speed language translation and meet the needs of translators and support personnel.
- Install and maintain database servers, data dictionaries, and data views
- Monitor data security and integrity
- Find solutions to end users’ needs and requirements
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) Certification is recommended
- Two years working in software development or database administration
- Working in a multicultural setting is a plus
- Competencies in MS Office applications and/or Open Office