IT Application Administrator
Whether purchased from a vendor or developed in-house, server-based applications don’t stay in tip-top shape all by themselves. They require tending and care by seasoned IT application administrators, much like yourself. We need an application design and configuration expert whose troubleshooting, communication, and technical design skills can ensure the ongoing support of applications used by those involved in Bible translation.
We are a nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide. God is doing amazing things through Bible translation and language development. You could join in what God is doing by using your technical operations skills to make an eternal impact: join the movement as an IT application administrator!
- Provide day-to-day primary and secondary support of one or more server-based business applications
- Provide guidance for and participate in change management for custom application development or upgrades and patch support
- Ensure the quality and delivery of applications operations supporting the business in accordance with agreed standards
- Work closely with system administrators, database administrators, software developers and business teams to ensure application readiness and supportability
- Perform proactive review of application performance, review application and system logs to identify signs of potential problems, and tune application to achieve optimal performance
Vocational training, associate, and/or undergraduate degree in telecommunications, computer science or related field of study, or equivalent experience relevant to the role of IT application administrator and developer
Five years relevant IT experience