IT Consultant Trainer
We are looking for a person to act as the interpreter and translator between the end user and functional use of IT systems. You will help facilitate functional use of the technology available and recommend effective utilization of tools.
We are a faith-based nonprofit organization providing aviation and technical support services and resources to people serving language communities worldwide for the goal of sustainable language development.
• Train users how to use their personal and center computers and software for assigned tasks
• Communicate technical concepts effectively and clearly
• Assist in Data conversion or customization of user interfaces
• Help in usage of computer operating systems such as MS Windows & Linux, network systems, computer hardware components, and MS OFFICE
• Utilize web development tools and network knowledge to recommend best practice solutions
A degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, or related field is desirable, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• Experience working in a variety of customer service environments related to IT support and training is beneficial
• Working in a multicultural setting