What we have: passionate and talented IT staff. What we need: passionate and talented IT managers. You love technology and really “get it,” and you know how to make it happen. But your skills don’t end there. You build strong working relationships with everyone you work with, especially your team, taking pride in investing in your staff as you help them grow into their maximum potential. Your skills in program management cover both the strategic and the tactical sides, you eat budgets for breakfast, and when all the priorities you built your plans on change, you nimbly adjust and keep right on delivering excellent results.
We are a nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide. God is doing amazing things through Bible translation and language development. You could join in what God is doing by using your technical management skills to make an eternal impact: join the movement as an IT manager!
- Manage the technical activities of an innovative and dedicated team of IT professionals
- Contribute to the Bible Translation Movement by shaping the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency in implementing IT solutions
- Contribute to the creation and adherence of successful organizational goals, strategies, and practices
- Sustain a viable IT staff through effectual recruiting, training, and development measures
- Allocate resources, maintain timetables, and facilitate inter-departmental coordination
- Realize financial and quality of service objectives
Undergraduate management degree and/or technical degree, or equivalent experience in roles relevant to that of IT manager
1–2 years of experience in IT Management, or 5 years of IT experience with management aptitudes