We are looking for a talented operational leader who can guide the delivery of services in diverse cross-cultural settings. Do you thrive in bringing order to processes? Do you have experience building teams that provide great experiences to the people you serve? You could be part of a dynamic group of leaders who share your passion for delivering great services.
We are a nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide. God is doing amazing things through Bible translation and language development. You could join in what God is doing by using your management skills to make an eternal impact: join the movement as a program manager!
- Understand contexts and client needs
- Structure the operation of programs
- Commission projects to develop, enhance, and transform the services of the program
- Marshal and allocate both people and resources to ensure efficient program
Undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience in program and project management and/or business administration roles
- Five years IT and/or business management experience
- Experience in project management or human resources is an asset
- Previous cross-cultural experience is desirable
- Experience working with remote teams is desirable
- Ability to communicate in more than one language is an asset