We are looking for a talented IT project manager who can make the most of cherished resources to deliver high-quality products and services that delight our customers. Do you love driving a project to successful completion: on-time, on-scope, and on-budget? Would you like to use your coordination and facilitation skills to declare God’s glory among the nations? You could be just the one we need.
We are a nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide. God is doing amazing things through Bible translation and language development. You could join in what God is doing by using your project management skills to make an eternal impact: join the movement as an IT project manager!
- Manage all project resources to achieve the derived benefits of each and every customer
- Balance competing project demands for quality, scope, schedule, and cost
- Form user/customer requirements into clear and achievable project objectives
- Adapt plans and approach to the different concerns and expectations of the various stakeholders
- Track project performance and progress to plan, and take corrective action as necessary
- Explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments and organizational capability and capacity
- Undergraduate degree, or equivalent experience in the roles of development lead and/or project manager
- MBA and/or relevant graduate degree desirable
- 3–5 years leading and managing relevant type projects (i.e., size, scope, cost, etc)
- Previous multicultural experience helpful