Software Developer, Language Applications
- The software developer – language applications staff person will develop, write, and test computer programs geared for language work as delegated by the Language Software Board.
- Designs, writes and tests computer programs geared for language related work.
- Writes technical reference documentation for the new programs. Analyzes software needs by consulting with users.
- Keeps abreast with current computer system technology.
POSITION EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Computer Science, related degree or equivalent experience.
- MCSD Certification recommended or equivalent open source experience or training.
- MS Office applications and/or Open Office applications experience.