Do you like taking everything you know about technology and combining it to design solutions that perfectly fit customer needs? We need a talented systems analyst to help our development teams analyze, plan, and design IT applications and data management systems. If you love digging into complex data issues and evaluating both current and proposed IT systems then you could be the one to help us create the best solutions to meet the needs of our translators and support staff.
We are a nonprofit organization committed to serving language communities worldwide. God is doing amazing things through Bible translation and language development. You could join in what God is doing by using your information system skills to make an eternal impact: join the movement as a systems analyst!
- Critically examine customer requirements and understand associated operations and system needs
- Analyze/plan/design IT applications which translate the customer’s requirements into workable models and potential solutions
- Test potential solutions for both technical and business compatibility
- Collaborate with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Supervise proper functioning of a new system as an ongoing process
- Maintain technical relevancy through self-directed learning, participating in developer summits and programs, attending industry events and trade shows, etc.
Undergraduate degree in computer science, or equivalent experience in relevant software development, applications development, database development, quality assurance, and/or systems analysis roles
- Two years of experience performing systems analyst duties/assignments
- Previous multicultural experience helpful