IT Technical Writer
We are looking for a Technical Writer to write clear and concise documentation such as tutorials, user guides, and reference materials for computer programs.
We are a faith-based nonprofit organization who, for more than 35 years, has pioneered the use of technology to speed translation and meet the technology needs of translators and support personnel.
We provide a wide range of services such as:
- Network infrastructure and server administration
- Solutions for satellite and radio communications
- Creative power solutions
- Enterprise web applications
If you believe, as we do, that all languages are of value, form an integral part of peoples’ identities, and have the potential to serve them in a rapidly changing world, then you have the same mindset as our teams who serve minority language communities worldwide.
- Write documents such as tutorials, user guides, and reference materials for computer programs
- Submit articles to user‐oriented publications
- Assist with writing in‐house technical periodicals, and computer based training materials
- Analyze and evaluate user interaction with computer programs from which documentation is written
- Teach people to use various systems
Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business, or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Competencies in MS Office applications and/or Open Office
- Previous multicultural experience helpful
- Writing instructional material